Rules of Membership
- Monthly meeting will be held at 6:45 AM, 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- Attendance at meetings is required. Only two unexcused absences per calendar year will be allowed before your business category is reopened. Unusual circumstances will be reviewed by the Board of Directors.
- The purpose of the organization is networking or building relationships. As such, each member is responsible to help build the network. Each member should bring one guest/prospective member to a meeting during the year. This requirement expires when membership reaches 40.
- Only one member is allowed per business category. A “Business Category” will be defined by the membership committee.
- Membership fees must be paid on time. Fees not paid by the due date will cause business category to be reopened.
- Membership shall belong to the person/entity that has paid for it. Transfers shall be accordance with existing rules and regulations.
- In the event your business category has been reopened and given to another party, you may reapply for membership at the beginning of the new year. Note that if your category is no longer open, membership may be disallowed.
- Ideally, the sponsor will have resolved potential conflicts before a prospective member is invited as a guest. A prospective member will complete this application. Once the board members have reviewed the application the new members page will be created. You will receive a welcome letter within seven days of application.
- Please respect other business categories. Discuss only your business category during meetings.
- Fees for joining follow the schedule outlined below and include monthly meeting charges and membership dues. Please circle the month in which you join or renew your membership. Note — November and December include subsequent calendar year dues for brand new members, as opposed to renewals.
Annual dues depend on the month in which you sign up. The payment chart below details how much the membership fee will be for the month you sign up.
Suggested Steps to Becoming a Member:
- Check your membership category for conflicts.
- Contact any one of our members to be your sponsor. Each new member needs a sponsor. Your sponsor will seek membership approval once he has your application.
- Fill out and submit the form below.